- Watch youtube videos directly in VLC media player without downloading.
- Convert Videos
- Download youtube videos
- Capture desktop screen to create video
Even though youtube player will let you watch High Definition videos online, but if you have a poor internet connection, you cannot watch streaming HQ videos, because HQ videos has higher resolution video frames which requires faster internet connection to stream, so often people download youtube videos and play it.
Now you can download and play youtube videos with vlc media player directly, no need other third party tools, online websites and youtube downlaoder to download videos.
- Go to youtube.com and copy the URL of your favorite video from the browser address bar.
- Now open VLC media player and Press (Ctrl+N) to open network stream.
- Paste the youtube video URL into the network stream and Click Play.
- Wait for videos to load in VLC.
- Now Press (Ctrl+I) In VLC to open Media Information.
- Copy the video location address from the media information.(Note: If you haven't loaded/played the youtube video in VLC media player, the location field will be empty in media information)
- Now paste the copied video location address into browser address bar and open it.
- You will find videos played on browser window.
- Right click on the streaming video and Select save video as.
- Select the desired location, Name it and save the video to download.