|Complete Action Using - Default Setting|
Read Also: How to Delete sent whatsapp messages Before reaching the recipient
How to Undo Always In Select Home App as In Android
Have you downloaded and Installed a new app from google playstore which is crammed with great features than the default/OLD app, but found your files still opening in the default app instead of the newly downloaded phenomenal app, this might be because of your selection that you opted during "Select home app" or "Complete Action using" as while opening link or any file. Thereby every time it opens with the same application which is no longer your preferred one to open with.
- Go to settings in your android device
- Navigate to Apps Menu or Application Manager
- Here in this section you will find all downloaded and installed app in your device as section like Downloaded, Pre-Loaded, Running, Moveable and All. Swipe and Tap on All section
- Select the app from the list that opens by default whenever you tap on a file/link, which you want to reset.
- In App Info swipe down you'll find launch by default, Now click on "Clear defaults"
Tap on Clear Defaults
- And you're done.
Also Read: Know how to hide whatsapp photos and videos from Music app